Please read these Terms and conditions carefully. Specific notes to take on board are:
- We will always try to help with babies/children on class but ultimately they are your responsibility.
- Please be aware on the Buggy Workout and Body Blitz classes that we are using public areas to exercise so it’s important to be aware of external factors such as bikes, dogs and other park users.
Buggy workout UK of Hampshire provides its fitness training sessions on the terms and conditions set out on this page. Because these terms and conditions will govern our relationship, it is important that you read them carefully and fully understand them before participating in any fitness training with Buggy workout UK. Please note, in particular, our exclusion and limit of liability at paragraph 7 and what you need to do if you want to cancel your membership at paragraph 9. If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions please contact us. 1 The meaning of some words used in these terms and conditions’we’, ‘us’or’our’ is a reference to Buggy workout UK of Hampshire;’you’ or ‘your’ is a reference to the person to whom we are providing Fitness Training;’Fitness Training’ means a fitness training session provided by us [for example, Bump Workout UK; Buggy Workout UK or Body Blitz.
1.‘Training Timetable’ means the schedule setting out the dates, times and locations of the Fitness Training. Please click to view the Training Timetable
2. When these terms and conditions apply:These terms and conditions apply to any Fitness Training, fitness advice or help that we provide to you at any time
3. The contract between you and us:A contract between you and us, which includes these terms and conditions, will come into being when you offer to become a Buggy workout UK member and we accept your offer. Unless we agree something different with you, you offer to be a member by visiting the membership page of this website, [selecting the type of Fitness Training you want to attend and setting up a sending your first monthly payment to us via PayPal. We indicate our acceptance of your offer (and create a contract) by either sending you an email confirming your membership or allowing you to participate in Fitness Training (whichever happens sooner).
4. Providing the Services: Once we have entered into a contract (as described in paragraph 3 above) you may attend any of the sessions provided in relation to the type of Fitness Training you have chosen. The times, dates and locations of Fitness Training are set out in the Training Timetable. Occasionally we may need to provide the Fitness Training at alternative dates, times or locations to those set out in the Training Timetable. We will always try to give you advanced notice of any temporary changes to the Training Timetable where we are reasonably able to do so. If we make a significant change to the Training Timetable you can cancel your contract with us in accordance with paragraph 9 and we will refund you any part of your membership fee for the period since the change was in force or, if later, the last time you attended a session. Our aim is to always provide you with Fitness Training:
using reasonable care and skill;
in compliance with commonly accepted practices and standards in the fitness training industry;
in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations in force at the time we are carry out the Fitness Training.
We may, from time to time, use other suppliers to provide elements of Fitness Training. These suppliers are vetted by us and their standard of service will be no less than the standard you expect from us. We remain responsible to you for the actions or inactions of any supplier who provides you Fitness Training on our behalf.
5. Situations outside our reasonable controlThere are certain situations or events which occur which are not within our reasonable control (some examples are given below). Where one of these occurs we will normally attempt to recommence performing the Fitness Training as soon as the situation which has stopped us performing the Fitness Training has been resolved. In such circumstances there may be a delay (sometimes a substantial delay) before we can start or continue performing the Fitness Training.The following are examples of events or situations which are not within in our reasonable control:
where weather conditions make it impossible or unsafe for us to perform Fitness Training;
where access to the location where Fitness Training is to be held is impeded;
trainer absence and where, despite using reasonable efforts, we are unable to find a suitable replacement trainer;
for other some unforeseen or unavoidable event or situation which is beyond our reasonable control.
If the delay in us recommencing providing the Fitness Training will be excessive then we will offer you the option of either:
continuing to wait until we are able to recommence providing the Fitness Training. If you are required to make any payments during this period then we will not require you to make any of the payments required until we are able to recommence providing the Fitness Training; or
allowing you cancel the contract between you and us by notifying us (you will not be required to give us 30 days’ notice). If you choose this option then you will only have to pay for any period during the month where the Fitness Training was available to you.
6 .Membership fees and payment:The current membership fees are listed on the shop page of our website. Unless we agree with you otherwise, payment of membership fees is normally made monthly in advance via PayPal from your nominated account. The membership fee includes all applicable taxes and charges. We may increase our membership fees from time to time but if we decide to do so we will let you know in advance. If you do not wish to accept an increase in membership fees you may cancel your contract with us by giving 30 days’ written notice. If you decide to give this notice you must continue to pay the membership fees at the rate current immediately prior to any proposed increase until the end of the 30-day notice period. We will refund any membership fees that you have paid for any period after the expiry of the notice.[The following is an example of how our membership fee charging structure works: You pay for your chosen Fitness Training monthly in advance by PayPal (unless we agree otherwise). Once you have paid for the month you can attend as many training sessions of your chosen Fitness Training in that month as you wish. Payment does not entitle you to attend any other types of Fitness Training sessions but, if you would like to try an alternative session, please let us know as we are often happy to provide free of charge taster sessions.
7. LIABILITY IN THIS PARAGRAPH 7 ANY REFERENCE TO ‘WE’, ‘US’ AND ‘OUR’ INCLUDES US AND OUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND SUPPLIERS.WE WILL COMPENSATE YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE YOU MAY SUFFER IF WE FAIL TO CARRY OUT OUR OBLIGATIONS UNDER OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU OR FAIL TO DO SO TO A REASONABLE STANDARD OR BREACH ANY DUTIES IMPOSED ON US BY LAW EXCEPT WHERE SUCH FAILURE, LOSS OR DAMAGE IS ATTRIBUTABLE TO:
YOUR OWN FAULT; OR
A THIRD PARTY UNCONNECTED WITH OUR PROVISION OF FITNESS TRAINING; OR
EVENTS WHICH NEITHER WE NOR OUR SUPPLIERS COULD HAVE FORESEEN OR FORESTALLED EVEN IF WE HAD TAKEN ALL REASONABLE CARE.
WE DO NOT EXCLUDE OR LIMIT LIABILITY FOR OUR NEGLIGENCE OR BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY WHICH CAUSES YOU PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH.YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT YOU ARE PHYSICALLY ABLE AND PROPERLY EQUIPPED TO UNDERTAKE FITNESS TRAINING OUTDOORS OR AT YOUR CHOSEN FITNESS LOCATION.
8. Cancellation by us: We may cancel our contract with you immediately upon sending you written notice in the following circumstances:
if you commit a serious or repeated breach of the contract or our membership rules;
if any part of your membership fee remains unpaid 30 days after its due date for payment; or
if you provide us with details which you know to be false when applying for membership and the false declaration would have reasonably affected our decision to grant you membership.
If we cancel for any of these reasons, we will refund any part of your membership fee which you have paid in advance but relates to a period after our contract is cancelled. We reserve the right to retain a proportion of the membership fees you have paid to us, to cover any reasonable costs incurred.
9. Cancellation by youYou may cancel your contract with us at any time on 30 days’ notice in writing to us. Your membership will end on the 30th day following the day on which you sent the notice to us. You can attend Fitness Training up to and including that day.If you cancel we will refund any part of your membership fee which you have paid in advance which relates to the period after our contract is cancelled.
10. Contacting each otherIf you wish to send us any notice or letter then it needs to be sent to Hampshire,and should be marked for the attention of Membership Department. If we wish to send you a letter or notice we will use the email or address you have given in your Paypal membership form.
11 .Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999For the purposes of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 this contract is not intended to, and does not, give any person who is not a party to it any right to enforce any of its provisions.
12. Privicy policy sets out our policy on the privacy of the individual. Buggy workout UK takes your privacy seriously and information will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
13 – Your consent Your use of this website signifies your consent to us collecting and using personal data about you as specified below in accordance with this policy statement. Should we choose to change these terms for any reason, the changes will be posted here so that you are always kept informed about the collection and use of your personal information, and when we disclose it. 2.0 – How do we collect personal information about you and how is it used? 2.1 You may provide personal information when communicating with us. 2.2 You may use our services and give your name and e-mail address to make a comment about our services or Web site. 2.3 If you enter a competition or promotion we will ask your name, address and e-mail address. 2.4 We will collect information about your tastes and preferences, both when you tell us and by analysis of customer traffic, including using “cookies”. 2.5 It may be that some of the personal information you give us (for example, about your health and age) is sensitive personal data within the meaning of the Data Protection Act 1998. Such information (“sensitive information”) will only be disclosed with your express consent. 2.6 It may be that you provide us details of credit or debit cards or bank accounts in making payment to us. Any such information (confidential financial information) will not be disclosed in accordance with the disclosure policy below. 2.7 We may use personal information collected about you to help us develop the layout of our website to ensure that our site is as useful and enjoyable as possible. 2.8 We may use personal information collected about you to let you know about functions on our Web site or changes to our terms and conditions of use. 3.0 – Traffic data We may provide aggregate statistics about sales, customers, traffic patterns and information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any information that identifies you. 4.0 – Disclosure policy We do not store or disclose any financial information given by our customers. 5.0 – How do we protect your information? We have strict security procedures covering the storage of your information in order to prevent unauthorised access and to comply with the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998. This means that sometimes we may ask you for proof of identity or for other personal information before we can process your call or enquiry further. 6.0 – What are cookies and how do we deal with them? A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive. It is normally sent by a web server to you and enables the server to collect information back from your site visit. 7.0 – How to contact us If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, call us on )07799 890860, e-mail email@example.com or contact our Office Hampshire
14. Law and jurisdiction: Severance Clause If any provision of the contract between us is found by a court to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of the contract between us which shall remain in full force and effect. The contract between you and us shall be governed
construed by the law of England and you and we agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales